Blog

5 Things that Work and 5 Things that don’t when it comes to Pay Per Click

By - Admin, 7th October, 2017

If you are new to the digital marketing world, and I can't imagine anyone reading this would, pay per click or PPC for short sounds like a scam for people who want the users to pay for clicking on their sites. Funny thing is, that definition is almost spot on, except for some Key words. PPC is actually a service prov

Keep Reading

Hidden Strength of Expert SEO!

By - Admin, 26th September, 2017

self-seo-1-300x204 In the last 19 year

Keep Reading

DON’T MESS UP DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY OF YOUR UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE: GET A CLARITY

By - Admin, 25th September, 2017

Be an early mover into Admission Campaign and sustain it

Are you retooling for the digital headwinds, consistently? Are you positioning yourself early in the academic year? In times, when institutes are aggressively maintaining their position on the top of the Goo

Keep Reading

5 Reasons You Should Pay only for the Best Social Media Services!

By - Admin, 23rd September, 2017

social-media-training-bangalore-300x231 Keep Reading

FIVE POINTS TEST YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY MUST PASS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER IT FOR HIRING

By - Admin, 1st May, 2017

Basic as it may sound, the sheer number of digital marketing companies, in India with a view to edge out each other to secure a bigger pie than their competitors, often lay tall and exaggerated claims, often end up securing a contract from not so innocent business heads. To ensure that you are not taken for a ride, here

Keep Reading

MAKE E-MAIL AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY

By - Admin, 20th April, 2017

In times when nearly 45% of all mails being opened by consumers using their mobiles, it calls for using e-mail marketing as a major tool for marketing your product and services. If the estimates of email Monday are to be believed over 269 billion emails are sent daily and only 22% retail mail are opened by the consumers, remaining 78% land in the j

Keep Reading

Why Outsourcing Is Better Option than in-House SEO Services

By - Admin, 3rd March, 2017

Search Engine Optimization has taken a major leap compared to the last few years like the SEO services in Delhi NCR. An SEO service brought from a particular agent year back would have many differences compared to one in today’s day. Moreover, we need to understand what SEO is, SEO services are processes which help

Keep Reading

Drop an Enquiry